INFOMERICS is a full-service rating agency. It provides rating services for the entire range of money market & capital market instruments and borrowing programmes like Non-Convertible Debentures, Commercial Papers, Tier I & Tier II Bonds, Perpetual Bonds, Structured Obligations (including Guarantee Backed Debt programme), and Securitisation Transactions. Infomerics also rates various schemes of Mutual Funds and Alternative Investment Fund. Our grading services encompass Corporate Governance rating, Grading of Construction entities, Grading of Engineering & Management institutions, Grading of Initial Public Offerings and listed equity shares and many more.
INFOMERICS has developed robust rating & grading criteria and methodologies and is extensively offering its products to various clientele.
Infomerics ratings would assist issuers and borrowers in facilitating their access to varied funding avenues, widening the range of funding alternatives and the investor base and optimizing the cost of funds.
Investors and lenders can use our ratings to strongly supplement their internal evaluation process and to benchmark credit quality across investment/lending options. For the markets at large, our ratings act as a benchmark for pricing and trading of debt instruments.
1. Ratings for Bonds, Debentures, Preference Shares and Structured Products.
2. Ratings for Commercial Paper.
3 Ratings for Tier II and Perpetual Bonds of Banks.
4. Rating of Bank Bonds under BASEL – III.
5. Issuer Ratings for Mid & Large Corporates and Financial Institutions.
6. Mutual Fund Ratings.
7. Rating of Alternative Investment Funds.
8. MSME Ratings.
9. Ratings of Claim Paying Ability of Insurance Companies.
10. Micro-finance Institution Grading.
11. Grading of Healthcare Entities.
12. IPO Grading.
13. Corporate Governance Ratings of Corporates.
14. Real Estate & Developer Grading.
15. Grading of Construction entities.
16. Grading of Co-operative Societies.
18. Sub-Sovereign Rating.
19. Grading of Educational Institutes.
20. Rating of Urban Local Bodies.
21. Research Services including customized research products.